Accurate Environmental Training Center (AETC) is Oklahoma’s superior provider of environmental training. AETC is a multi-award winning training center offering full and half-day classes for the education and advancement of water and wastewater professionals. Curriculum is based on the State of Oklahoma Certification Study Guides and the California Manuals, and designed to prepare students for the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality certification exams. Accurate Environmental operates state-of-the-art training centers in Stillwater and Tulsa for convenient scheduling and high quality training to meet the needs of operators throughout the state.
At AETC, we utilize multiple instructors with degrees in higher education and varying fields of expertise for each of our certification classes. This, in conjunction with teaching operator math using the pie chart formulas, as well as the standard formulas, allows us to tailor instruction to suit the needs of the individual students. Our goal is to equip each operator with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed and gain a better understanding and appreciation for his or her role in the field of water and wastewater treatment.
AETC also provides specialized training and renewal classes including, but not limited to, Activated Sludge, Biological Processes, Operator Math, QA/QC, and Sampling. We can also arrange custom and on-site operator training to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Students who attend AETC classes have a 90% passing rate for Class “D” Operator certification, and a 95% passing rate for Class “C” Laboratory certification. We take great pride in the training we provide to operators and laboratory technicians in the field of water and wastewater treatment, and our high success rates are the result of the exceptional quality of training that Accurate Environmental Training Center is known for.
Goals of Accurate Environmental Training:
- To improve the operator's working knowledge and skills.
- To improve the operator's awareness of the importance of water and the treatment of water.
- To improve the operator's ability to operate their facility and reinforce laboratory safety and good technique.
- To improve the operator's math and chemistry skills.
- To motivate the operator and encourage them to continually strive to improve their knowledge and skills.
Accurate Environmental Training Center (AETC) strives to provide the best education possible to help treatment plant operators safely and efficiently produce the best quality water possible, and to become safe and proficient laboratory technicians. Take a look at some of the differences that set AETC apart from the competition:
- 7 DEQ certified instructors, all with degrees ranging from Bachelors to Ph.D.
- All classes taught by multiple instructors, each an expert in the subject they teach.
- Over 100 years combined experience in design and operation of water and wastewater treatment plants and environmental laboratories.
- Formal classroom training using state-of-the-art presentation equipment.
- Hands-on training in a new 2500sqft modern laboratory with brand new equipment and access to new and exciting environmental analyzers, such as ICPMS, GCMS, and LCMSMS.
- Free snacks and refreshments every day of class.
- Free tuition to retake any AETC "D" or "C" Level Operator class if the operator does not pass the associated certification exam.
- 24-hour hotline for water or wastewater emergencies.
- Standard and custom classes held year round in Stillwater and Tulsa.
- On-site certification and custom training available.
Why Accurate Environmental Training?
Accurate Environmental Training Center provides operators with high quality education and training, while also serving as an invaluable resource for those operators. Free support is available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any water or wastewater related questions or troubleshooting issues. When questions or problems arise, clients can rely on the professionals at Accurate Environmental to offer assistance for any type and size of treatment system. Besides operator training, Accurate's team of experts can provide laboratory testing, field and sampling services, engineering services, and lab supply sales - a range of services no other single environmental services provider in Oklahoma can offer.
Operators that attend AETC classes come to recognize the value of the program and can return to their facilities with confidence knowing they have received the highest quality education, and that a support network of environmental scientists and experts are only a phone call away. For systems with few operators and limited resources, the Accurate Environmental Training program offers an exceptional value that can't be beat.