Accurate Environmental Services, provides environmental technical services for evaluating and troubleshooting municipal and industrial wastewater treatment systems.
Accurate Environmental Services, has the expertise and experience to provide valuable water system performance evaluation and troubleshooting of problems that can occur.
Our goal is to identify, analyze, and solve problems, resulting in improved water system performance and compliance with regulations.
We recognize that difficult problems can be due to many different factors including:
- Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Sources
- Unit Process Capacity
- Equipment Performance
- Operations And Maintenance
Performance evaluation and problem troubleshooting can be conducted for many wastewater treatment system processes and components. Some examples are:
- Suspended Growth Systems: Lagoons, Activated Sludge, and Sequencing Batch Reactors (SBR).
- Fixed Film Media Systems: Trickling Filters, Rotating Biological Contactors (RBC).
- Membrane Filtration Systems (UF, MF, NF, and RO)
- Solids Separation: Gravity Clarifiers and Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF).
- Disinfection Systems: Chlorine, UV, and Ozone.