Phase II Stormwater Rules The Phase II Rule automatically covers on a nationwide basis all small MS4s located in urbanized areas (UAs) as defined by the Bureau of the Census (unless waived by the NPDES permitting authority).
• The Phase II Rule defines a small MS4 storm water management program (SWMP) as a program comprising six elements that, when implemented in concert, are expected to result in reductions of pollutants discharged into receiving water bodies.
Accurate Environmental Services Short-Term Benefits
• Runoff from construction activities can have an impact on water quality, contributing sediment & other pollutants from construction sites of 1 acre or larger. Statement of BMP may be required.
• Access to trained staff that can enhance your current staff, assuring your program will be in place while not extending your current resources.
• Take inventory of stormwater and watershed features.
• Reevaluate current plans to control flooding and handling of stormwater flows
• The ability to plot and graph stormwater runoff with GIS technology.
• Begin the process of planning future developments and the containment of stormwater with local developers.
• Access to Accurate's field samplers, thus avoiding immediate capital purchases of samplers whose starting cost is $7,000.00 dollars.
Accurate Environmental Services
AES is ready to create or manage your stormwater program.
• Design stormwater collection points and detention basins.
• Design Stormwater Program with the needed 6 elements: Public Education, Public Participation, Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination, Construction Site Runoff Control, Post-Construction Runoff Control
- Design Stormwater Program with the needed 6 elements:
- Public Education
- Public Participation
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Construction Site Runoff Control
- Post-Construction Runoff Control
- Pollution Prevention/Good Housekeeping
Accurate Environmental Field Services can provide fully automatic samplers which use rain sensors or flow detection to initiate the sampling event. To assure a flawless collection event, a manual stormwater monitoring event can be performed. Our three Strategic Field Services Offices in Stillwater, Oklahoma City, and Tulsa allow quick response.